Frank works at Eckburg & Bates Insurance Agency and helps people with the following:
home. auto. life. business.
Professional Designations: CIC, CLCS
Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation includes passing essay examinations in the following courses:
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Casualty
- Personal Lines
- Agency Management
- Life and Health
Graduate of the Hartford School of Insurance.
Earned the Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS) designation.
Licensed in Property & Casualty and Life and Health.
Prior to joining Eckburg and Bates Insurance Agency, Frank worked at Williams-Manny Insurance as well as Boylan Catholic High School. At Boylan, he served as the Director of Alumni Relations at Boylan Catholic High School where he directed their 13,000 member alumni association and assisted with fund development.
Frank is heavily involved in the community:
- Rock Valley College Board of Trustees (Elected)
- Next Rockford Facilitator (Peer-elected)
Prior community service:
- Rockford Area Economic Development Council Board of Directors
- Carpenter’s Place Board of Directors
- YMCA Strong Kids Campaign Volunteer
- Red Cross Campaign Volunteer
- Sharefest Volunteer
- Boys and Girls Club Little League Coach
- Saint James Catholic Church Home & School Past President
40 Under 40 Honoree
In October of 2010, the Chamber of Commerce recognized Frank as one of its 40 Leaders Under 40.
Frank, a life-long Rockford area resident, is a graduate of:
- Saint James Grade School
- Boylan Catholic High School
- Rock Valley College (AA)
- Rockford College (BA History)
- Lewis University (MA of Organizational Leadership)
Frank is married to Rockford native and current RPS 205 Teacher, Leslie Paladino. The couple has been married for 15 years and have three children: