Elected Rock Valley College Board of Trustees (April, 2013)
- Appointed to Human Resources Committee (April, 2013)
- Appointed to Ad-Hoc Recruiting / Communications Committee (June, 2013)
- Appointed to Presidential Search Committee (December, 2013)
- Elected Board Chair (April, 2014 and 2015)
Next Rockford Strategy Team
- Past Peer-Elected Facilitator (October 2012 – September 2014)
- Member (Since 2005)
Transform Rockford Volunteer
- Engagement Team
- Funding & Alignment Team
Prior community service:
- Rockford Area Economic Development Council Board of Directors
- Carpenter’s Place Board of Directors
- YMCA Strong Kids Campaign Volunteer
- Red Cross Campaign Volunteer
- Sharefest Volunteer
- Boys and Girls Club Little League Coach
- Saint James Catholic Church Home & School Past President
40 Under 40 Honoree
In October of 2010, the Chamber of Commerce recognized Frank as one of its 40 Leaders Under 40.
Frank, a life-long Rockford area resident, is a graduate of:
- Saint James Grade School
- Boylan Catholic High School
- Rock Valley College (AA)
- Rockford College (BA History)
- Lewis University (MA of Organizational Leadership)
Frank is married to Rockford native and current RPS 205 Teacher, Leslie Paladino. The couple has been married for 15 years and have three children:
Frank works at Eckburg Insurance Group and helps families and business leaders with the following:
Home. Auto. Life. Business.
Professional Designations: CIC, CLCS
Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation includes passing essay examinations in the following courses:
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Casualty
- Personal Lines
- Agency Management
- Life and Health
Graduate of the Hartford School of Insurance.
Earned the Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS) designation.
Licensed in Property & Casualty and Life and Health.
Frank has worked in the insurance industry for nearly 7 years. Prior to joining Eckburg and Bates Insurance Agency, Frank worked at Williams-Manny Insurance as well as Boylan Catholic High School. At Boylan, he served as the Director of Alumni Relations where he directed their 13,000 member alumni association and assisted with fund development. Before joining the private sector, Frank worked as a basketball coach and teacher at the high school and college levels.